Assistant Manager/Manager – Supply Chain Compliance and Control
The successful Candidate will be responsible for two primary roles including,
• Deploying and Managing the Supply Chain Compliance and Control program for Masan High-Tech Materials, and will work within the Sales & Marketing department
• Supporting and auditing the implementation and roll out of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) protocols for several departments within the MHT business group, this involves working with Nui Phao Minesite General Manager and respective department heads.
The Manager Supply Chain Compliance and Control will oversee the day-to-day operations of diverse compliance programs such as accessibility, human rights and supply chain code of conduct, and conflict minerals. Additional task will be to provide technical support to the MHT site departments with roll-out of ISO system and obtaining accreditation plus ongoing auditing to ensure compliance. The position is suitable for a candidate that has greater than 4-years of experience in a similar role or function at a Specialist or Manager level and has experience of EU REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliance Programs such as RMAP, BSP, ITSCI.
The position reports primarily to the Head of Sales & Marketing on a day-to-day basis, working in close cooperation with the Tungsten raw materials procurement function within the Sales & Marketing team with coordinating cooperation with other MHT departments including Finance, Production, and Supply Chain Management (SCM). Secondary reporting to the General Manager for access to the site-based departments for standard system compliance. The position is based in the MHT Office in Hanoi. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment.
- Promote a culture of integrity and accountability across the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of MHT’s Supply Chain Compliance programs, including but not limited to; Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals, REACH, ISO, and other programs assigned.
- Provide systems implementation guidance for rollout and ongoing facilitation of the existing and planned International Organization for Standardization protocol system implementation programs for the MHT departments (including ISO9001, 45001, 14001, 50001).
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices to advise and support the procurement function within S&M on Supply Chain Compliance activities.
- Monitor and support departmental systems compliance performance. Develop and execute a system of controls, and risk management processes, and work to improve the existing ISO compliance policies.
- Lead the execution of an efficient and timely KYC (Know Your Customer) sanctions checking system, and subsequently analyze the results and ensure an appropriate response in line with internal policy.
- Act as key coordinator for all incoming requests for compliance topics; ESG, CSR, Conflict Minerals CMRT.
- Facilitate workshops and training across the organization to improve control performance, raise awareness, and increase understanding relating to Supply Chain Compliance Topics
- Conduct regular on-site visits and audits of key suppliers. Candidate must be open to regular international travel.
- Collection of Conflict Minerals Data support the MHT program for Conflict Minerals Compliance. Maintain and evaluate the supplier and smelter master list for each reporting year. Maintain accurate records and hold high accountability.
- Lead and coordinate the Annual Conflict Minerals audit of Masan Tungsten Company (MTC) a subsidiary of MHT.
- Ensure that all related areas of uncertainty are raised to the appropriate internal level, and liaise closely with the Legal, Compliance, and Finance teams.
- Maintain a list of high-risk entities and suppliers for Senior Managements reference..
- Supervise and oversee the contracts database and support procurement team to manage Supply Chain risks appropriately.
- Ability to provide strong leadership, guidance to team members, and direction to deliver business objectives.
Experience, skill, knowledge
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience plus demonstrated competence.
- 4-years of experience in a similar role or function at Specialist or Manager level.
- Knowledge of EU REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliance regulations and reporting.
- Experience with the Responsible Business Alliance and Responsible Minerals Initiatives preferred.
- Experience drafting and reviewing CMRT’s.
- Experience with ISO compliance requirements, installing required systems and audit readiness.
Competency and other requirements
- Process orientated.
- Ability to create and develop strong cross functional relationships at varying levels within the organization.
- Ability to report concisely and accurately, strong communicational skills including informational presentation.
- Ability to recognize areas for development within your team.
- Energetic and results focused with experience of managing to agree measures of performance and adhering to tight deadlines.
***** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.