Electrical Engineer Trainee
- To work closely with electrical engineer team to develop a full understanding of the work undertaken and to develop a good all round knowledge of the organization and industry.
- Work with the team to carry out fault finding, investigation, repairs, and modifications to ensure reliability of all equipment.
- Learn process control system for full understanding of automatic system applied in the plant.
- Under supervision, will take part in various kind of job from construction, commissioning and maintain for the new projects.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Strong academic background in electrical
- Basic knowledge about international standards, such as API, AU/NZ, IEC, IEEE, ISO
Competency and other requirements
- Eager to learn.
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.