IT Project Manager
- We have significant IT Transformational Portfolio and Roadmap with multiple projects for the next several years and applicable to all MHT sites globally. As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the timely progress and delivery of various IT projects along with the initiatives emerging from the business.
- Manage multiple IT projects in alignment with the IT Strategic Roadmap and IT Principles.
- Actively manage the project development and execution cycle: Preparing and reviewing project studies, design criteria, budget estimates, reports, plans and specifications prior to implementing and managing project construction activities.
- Develop Solution Proposals – meet with the stakeholders for emerging opportunities and requests, gather high-level requirements and report to the management team for further decision.
- Oversee scheduling and coordination of manpower planning, costs, procurement and external vendors, check work in progress to ensure quality and quantity standards are met, and ensure health and safety standards are met and maintained.
- Drive project outcomes and ensure projects are delivered safely, on time and on budget, while meeting the original business requirements and align with the strategic objectives.
- Ensure all project documents and properly managed, updated and stored.
- Effectively communicate and report on project status with senior leadership and key stakeholders. Escalate as needed.
- Collaborate with the global team for global or remote projects to ensure the progress and delivery.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have
- Qualification: University degree in Computer Science and preferably certified in Project Management (PMP, PRINCE2…)
- At least 5 years of experience in managing different IT projects, preferably on a global scale or cross-site projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to resolving IT problems.
- Strong vendor management skill.
- Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead attitude.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Customer and result oriented.
- Strong IT knowledge in Microsoft platforms & products/SAP/Infrastructure is a plus.
- Having experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.