IT Security Lead
- The IT Security Lead is responsible for protecting the organization’s IT Infrastructure and Application landscape, information networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or malicious cyber-attacks and to minimize risk of disrupt an organization’s information technology systems or loss of confidential information
- Establish appropriate security monitoring and reporting across the global IT landscape to evidence IT security compliance status and provide required security incident management
- Implement and manage a Security Operations Centre
- Develop and maintain information security standards, policies, processes, and other security relevant documentation as needed.
- Identify and lead technology initiatives to ensure the business is compliant and following best practice information security principles
- Take all reasonable actions to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, systems, and IT infrastructure
- Proactively engage, assess, and enforce Security standards and considerations into the whole of the IT organization from Operations to Projects delivery. Influence and drive team behaviors.
- Assist with the development of cyber risk and information security strategies and also enterprise architecture security design
- Undertake security risk assessments, penetration tests and maintain a risk register for all IT solutions Investigate and recommend enhancements to address any IT security gaps
- Identify potential security risk treatments, lead, and coordinate remediation activities
- Lead IT security awareness within the IT Team, and externally, across the organization, and guide and advise the IT Organization of current and emerging security threats
- Managing IT security incidents and leading any security incident investigations
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
- Qualification: University graduation, major in IT
• 5+ years of proven experience in similar roles
• Strong understanding of cloud and network security technologies (Microsoft)
• Solid experience as Security Lead on a range of projects
• Experience managing IT security with multinational companies would be valued.
• Understanding of security management obligations
- Personal Behaviors
• Genuine desire to provide security services with a high degree of personal responsibility
• Ability to guide and influence others
• Proficient in English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Decision making
• Organizational skills
How to register
Please send us your resume via recru[email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.