Junior Process Engineer
The Junior Engineer will be responsible for:
- Help to coordinate research project elements including sample preparation, experimental design, experimentation, data summary.
- Support on development project as engineering design, costing, mass balance, plant trial
- Comply with all SOPs, housekeeping and safety regulations.
- Conduct literature / patent review for research project
- Sample preparation and experimentation
- Analyze sample by equipment in the lab or send sample to SGS center
- Support on engineering design, costing for development project
- Support on plant trial also troubleshooting in plant.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by R&D Lead
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Bachelor of Chemistry; Bachelor of Process Engineering or equivalent
- Used English scientific Papers
- Basic understanding about chemistry and chemical engineering
- Chemical Analysis
- English understanding
- Microsoft office use (word, excel, power point)
- Scientific paper search
Competency and other requirements
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Attention to detail
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.