This position will be responsible for Planning & Scheduling for allocated Work Groups. Run the Weekly Planning Meetings following the standard agenda. Maintain a high standard of Work Order quality to comply with Work Management and KPI standards.
- Monitor SAP notifications and consultation with the maintenance team, delete, postpone or release notifications.
- Review current maintenance backlog, identify whether they are still current, in consultation with the maintenance team and instigate appropriate actions.
- Ensure resource requirements for all planned and scheduled works are identified. Consult with the Maintenance Supervisors to ensure resource levels are matched with the agreed scheduled works.
- Upkeep of the SAP Plant Maintenance system to ensure equipment/plant items are kept up to date.
- Ensure all work orders are raised correctly, finished work orders are closed correctly and any missed tasks are rescheduled according to priorities.
- Liaise with the maintenance team to address any SAP or maintenance strategy gaps to ensure the system is up to date and strategies reflect the asset requirements.
- Review individual job requirements with work teams to ensure accurate planning of work orders.
- Active involvement in safety initiatives including participation in maintenance related incident and accident investigation.
- Liaise with warehouse and purchasing for ordering and receiving parts.
- Produce weekly, monthly, schedule reports & KPI report as required.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- University graduation in Technical majors (electrical, mechanical engineering).
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical maintenance techniques and practices.
- Sound technical knowledge of industrial equipment.
- Working with knowledge of SAP or exposure to a computerized maintenance management system.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Good working familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of planning and scheduling concepts.
Competency and other requirements
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone unsupervised.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a customer focus.
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.