Admin Officer – Projects
Provide full administrative services in support of the Project construction team inclusive of translation services (oral and written), coordination of personnel movements (inclusive of travel and accommodation), document control, administration of daily office operations, attendance at meetings and minute taking, collation of reports, office procurement and equipment requirements, liaising between Operations and Construction administration teams.
- Proactively work with all sections of the Department to plan ahead the administrative support services, ensuring all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Provide translation services (oral and written)
- Arrange project and contractor meetings and have the ability to prepare meeting minutes.
- Reporting, filing, document control, copying activities as required
- Arrange logistics (accommodation and travel) for all Department key personnel
- Actively suggest initiatives to improve the standard and quality of the office operation
- Assist liaison with all Government agencies, suppliers, consultants and contractors associated with the project
- Provide written and verbal reports as required, issuing of response letters to all Government agencies and minute taking
- Actively participate in skills training, meetings and other company activities to facilitate continued organisational and personal learning and development
- Ensure personal honesty and cooperation in all activities to contribute positively to the strong team culture within the Construction team of NPMC
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Qualification: Recognised tertiary qualification in English Languages, Business Management or other relevant area, from a Vietnamese or International University. Additional qualifications in office management, accounting and / or administration will be well regarded
- Knowledge & Exposur: Very good knowledge of office administration and industrial issues and practices within the construction, mining, oil and gas or other heavy industry; Excellent written and spoken English; Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills; Competency in MS application software along with willingness to learn new practices
Competency and other requirements
- Strong commitment to NPMC sponsored safety, environmental and quality initiatives.
- Self motivated with the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision
- Able to deal confidentially and sensitively with employee work and personal issues
- Fundamental appreciation of the meaning of providing services to internal and external stakeholders
- In addition the incumbent should demonstrate the ability to: be task-oriented; cooperative and team oriented; enthusiastic and self motivated; able to work with minimal supervision; have excellent interpersonal skills; maintain the highest commitment to honesty and integrity in all business activities.
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.