Maintenance Safety Officer
To assist Maintenance Manager in ensuring the implementation of Safety programs within Maintenance department is satisfactorily met the regulatory and company requirements towards achieving safety targets and building up safety culture in NPMC.
- Assist Maintenance Manager to improve status of safety compliance and enhance safety culture to employees and contractors
- Identify hazards, conduct regularly safety inspections and advise on corrective actions and preventive countermeasures
- Coordinate the inspection of vehicles and equipment as per Company regulations
- Coordinate and participate in safety meetings and incident investigation
- Prepare regular reports and statistics on safety performance
- Coordinate the process of Risk Assessment/ Register and tracking
- Coordinate safety training courses to all employees/ contractors
- Prepare safety related guideline, standards, procedure, checklist and forms as per requirements of system and instruction of Maintenance Manager
- Cooperate with HS department in evaluating status of legal compliance in field of safety and industrial hygiene, propose and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage PPE distribution within department
- Monitor the implementation of in-kind benefit of arduous, hazardous and dangerous occupations
- Focal point in ensuring ISO-45001:2018 compliance
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Technical/ Engineering or Labour Safety; Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- 3 years experience as same roles.
- Good understanding of safety management principles.
- Good understandings of legal requirements in field of Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
- Ability to interact with various cultures
- Good training and communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
- Building relations and team -work
- Presentation skill
- Excellent physical health status.
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.