PMO Business Analyst
The PMO Business Analyst will report to the PMO Senior Business Analyst and PMO Manager and support the management of the MHT Portfolio. The PMO will connect the business objectives with the individual projects, to deliver and sustain the expected business benefits. The Portfolio Management System will combine the Project Business Case information and the project investment data, to provide a continuous enterprise system. Effective Portfolio Management requires the integration of the different levels of the business through effective stakeholder management and communication.
The role will support the portfolio management discipline and provide a quality assurance and governance oversight for the individual programs and projects. Key tasks include reviewing the Project Business Cases submitted by the Project Owners, reporting and analyzing the PMO investment spend profile and reporting and analyzing the MHT portfolio to maximize the overall return on investment.
- Review and conduct due diligence on the Project Business Cases submitted by the Project Owners
- Report and analyze the data on capital investments for the ongoing PMO SteerCo meetings.
- Facilitate the project gate review meetings
- Reporting and analyse the PMO investment spend profile
- Reporting and analyse the MHT portfolio to optimise the overall return on investment
- Manage portfolio changes effectively
- Contribute to the monthly Portfolio Management Reporting process
- Facilitate the annual capital planning process
- Review proposed investments and portfolio capital spend, and facilitate approval of relevant investments to support the execution of business plans
- Participate in meetings and reports to critical stakeholders to keep stakeholders well informed and enable them to fulfill oversight role
- Review relevant business reports, identify improvement opportunities, prevent risks, and solve problems
Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and advise when required
Any ad hoc task as required for the business and assigned by the direct or indirect manager/colleagues.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3-10 years of experience in Business Analysis, Accounting, Project Portfolio Management and/or related fields
- Experience in heavy industry
- Experience in portfolio management tasks such as setting business objectives, project prioritisiation, capital allocation, capital spend management and gate review meetings.
- Experience with the project lifecycle process
- Excellent communication skills to all stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule work to meet time commitments.
- Monitor progress against work schedule to ensure any issues that may impact on schedule, budget or other areas of the portfolio are identified.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, closely liaise and communicate work plan and progress.
Competency and other requirements
- Exceptional Communication Skills (both oral and written english skills).
- Problem Solving.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Stress management skills
- Organisation Skills.
- Team Work.
- MS Suite & SAP.
***** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.