Processing Safety Officer
To assist Processing Manager in ensuring the implementation of Safety programs within Processing department is satisfactorily met the regulatory and company requirements towards achieving safety targets and building up safety culture in NPMC.
- Assist Processing Manager to improve status of safety compliance and enhance safety culture to employees and contractors
- Identify hazards, conduct regularly safety inspections and advise on corrective actions and preventive countermeasures
- Coordinate the inspection of vehicles, equipment, materials and chemicals as per Company regulations
- Audit all processed related to safety within the processing department including Take 5, Task Observations, Hazard Reports, JHA’s, SWIPS audits, as well as monthly 5S and Workplace Inspection Reports
- Coordinate and participate in safety meetings and incident investigation
- Prepare regular reports and statistics on safety performance
- Coordinate the process of Risk Assessment/ Register and tracking
- Coordinate safety training courses to all processing employees/ contractors
- Prepare safety related guideline, standards, procedure, checklist and forms as per requirements of system and instruction of Processing Manager
- Cooperate with HS department in evaluating status of legal compliance in field of safety and industrial hygiene, propose and implement corrective and preventive actions.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- University degree in Technical/ Engineering or Labor Safety
- Fluent in English
- 3 years’ experience as same roles.
- Good understanding of safety management principles.
- Good understandings of legal requirements in field of Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
- Ability to interact with various cultures
Competency and other requirements
- Good training and communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
- Building relations and team – work
- Presentation skill
- Excellent physical health status;
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.