The R&D Lead will be responsible for: Lead development projects as assigned by R&D manager. Research technologies within the industry for development projects. Lab scale study of experiment. Supervise plant trial. Transfer developed knowledge to operation department.
- Plan, execute and manage project activities with full responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods and employees.
- Implement development projects for production, including co-development with other departments
- Supervise, manage and assign work to process engineers and technician
- Support technical and manufacturing personnel in the transfer, optimization, scale-up, and troubleshooting of new production methods and SOPs
- Maintain detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, and graph all relevant trend data along with the appropriate controls and blanks
- Manage all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keep all work areas neat and clean, and follow all safety procedures without exception
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experienced working with chemical processes (Hydrometallurgical, Crystallization, calcination, and physical handling process)
- Experienced in design of experiments, transferring lab-scale experiment into plant trial.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- At least 2 years of experience in heavy industry or chemical manufacturing industry is compulsory
- Experience in heavy metal processing and in innovation is highly appreciated.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical methods (ICP, IES, AAS …) is highly regarded.
Competency and other requirements
- Strong reporting and computer skills, fluent in MS package
- Experience in other experiment design software is an advantage
- Independent and self-initiator, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and time management
- Fluently in English
- Familiar with SOP and site procedures
- Positive attitude
- Analytical & Logical
- Hands-on/ Practical
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.