- The electrical reliability engineer is responsible for managing the reliability and maintainability of all the electrical/control assets in the plant and associated systems. They will identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant assets or business operations by developing, implementing, reviewing and updating Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) work strategies for plant equipment, conducting root cause failure analysis investigations, defect elimination & improvement projects.
- Responsible for leading RCA’s in the area of expertise and to conduct investigations for all defects on critical production assets to improve availability and reduce the risk of repeat events.
- Compiles recommendations and implements close-out follow-up investigations.
- Develops, manages & optimizes Equipment Maintenance Strategies (EMS) with constant review of equipment types and their existing strategies.
- Will on a scheduled basis, revisit the active PM’s and review using sound RCM methodologies.
- Ensure equipment design changes align with the engineering standards, practices and management of change system while evaluating the impact on reliability.
- Conduct reliability analysis to predict remaining equipment service life and make recommendations for obsoleted equipment change strategy.
- Conduct downtime analysis for hard to identify chronic issues causing plant downtime or high frequency replacements.
- Undergo cost analysis of all maintenance equipment to identify high spend or trends enabling key areas of focus.
- Work closely with maintenance, planners, and operations on equipment reliability issues and failure trends to improve existing asset strategies
- Focus on industry best practice, standardization and repeatability.
- Work with vendors and external parties for improvement initiatives.
- Review reports and raise rectification work orders
- Complete major shutdown equipment inspections
- Assist maintenance planning and maintenance team by providing technical support.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have
- Qualification: University graduation or above, major in electrical
- Knowledge about international standards such as IEC, NEC, AS/NZS …
- Knowledge about Vietnamese standards as TCVN
- Engineering, technical knowledge
- Understanding engineering design/drawings
- Use software for design as Autocad.
- Good experience in engineering
- Good mineral processing knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to manage and supervise work performance
- Decision making
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Telephone communication skill
- Time management
- Organizational skill
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.