Senior Accounts Payable
Responsible for all domestic transactions incurred at NPMC. Process and develop the current and potential domestic digitalized payment processes, ensuring the compliances required by external parties such as banks, local authorities. Ensuring the payments are paid to proper suppliers’ item of amount and timing.
Work directly with banks or department for issues related to payments/systems. Directly record the digitalized domestic payment transaction (Cash One) into the system after it review by supervisor, approved by CA, CFO.
NPMC domestic payment (paper works and internet banking):
- Prepare the operational domestic payment batches which approved per cashcall by CFO. There 03 batches which include: payment by drawdown domestic,payment by equity domestic, payment by cashone domestic.
- Prepare the supporting document, submit for review, process with stamp and true copy stamp, propose cash one entries in SAP, on internet banking.
- Work with Treasury team to complete and address all bank issue regarding the drawdown batch and Work directly with bank to address their issues regarding the equity batch.
- Prepare the supporting document, process and upload internal transfer funding management as Treasury team’s requests.
- Prepare the supporting document, process and upload urgent domestic payment.
Digitalized payment (Cash One):
- Process the digitalized payment via SAP system (Cash One) for equity used domestic payment.
- Review, reconcile the updated bank account information on Vendor’s invoice with the SAP’s record and request SCM team to update for changes, cordinate with SAP team and Techcombank team for any system errors.
- Work closely with bank to fixe issue same with paper work payment.
NPMC’s monthly books closing:
- Run payment in SAP for the each of payment/transaction made during the week. i.e. record the entry : Dr Vendor Cr Bank.
- Run payment in SAP for cash one batch i.e. Record the entry of Dr Vendor.
- Record bank charge,bank interest and internal transfer, interest from deposit
- Record deposit, other expenses and LC from Treasury team.
- Reconcile the date of drawdown and Record loan as per recording guideline from supervisor. Record export tax payment for bank reconcilation purposes.
- Record the entried of buying and selling the foreign currency
- Montly import tax payment reconciliation for bank reconciliation purposes.
- Loan and loan interest reconciliation.
- Deposit and interest from deposit reconciliation.
- Record LC Working capital loan.
- Bank reconciliation and issue report for 39 bank GL accounts.
- Recording good in transit for the end of the quarter.
- Petty cash, park the petty cash entries, perform reconciliation & cash count (with controls from supervisor).
- Run foreign exchange revaluation after team clear AR and AP at month end
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Be able to be creative and simplify the accounts payable workflow, automate processes, go paper less
- In depth understanding about accounting treatment for domestic payment, buy/selling currencies, other complicated transactions such as LC, loan, interest.
- Make good use of technology especially the digitalized payments via SAP and proposed ideas to Supervisor
- Have experiences on perform controls and eliminate AP errors
- Keep track of disputes and resolution and reconcile account at the end of each day
Competency and other requirements
- Be able to manage the workload and pressure. Take accountability and responsibility for the assigned tasking including how to handle and propose the solution for the issues.
***** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.