Senior Mining Engineer
- Make short term mining planning
- Drill & blast plan for weekly and monthly
- ROMs balance
- Pit design, Waste dump design, Road design, Blast design, any design as required
- Plan to order explosive and accessories.
- Mining and drill & blast report.
- Supporting operations team.
- Training for mining engineers and drill & blast technicians.
- Others task from Mine Superintendent, Mine manager
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
- Qualifications: University graduate of mining; civil, geology , Surpac software, MS office. /Blast commander certificate
- Experience: Experience in open pit mining operations, drill & blast.
- Experience about mine design and mining plan.
- A good of computer skills in windows environment with experience in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, Whittle, Surpac, MineSched, JKsimblast, Split-Desktop, AutoCAD software.
- Mine dewatering (Knowledge about main gensets or mains, piping, etc).
- Understanding about mining laws and relevant laws.
- Geotechnical awareness for mine designing.
- Skills: Time management and planning skills, as well as the ability to priorities your workload, problem solving
- Team working skills and the ability to manage and motivate people, working under high pressure
- Good communication in skills in English
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.