Supervisor – Compliance
Ensure the compliance monitoring, identify systematic inadequacies with potential or uncontrolled risks, and propose measures to completely address or minimize the impacts.
Proactively perform compliance monitoring activities according to the plans or specialized topics
Analyze data, reports of the compliance, identify shortcomings and risks, support initiatives to improve the system within the responsible field.
Have the right to request Heads of Departments to provide documents and personnel to support in the compliance monitoring activities according to the assigned duties.
Other rights are provided in the documents, rules, regulations of the company, Masan Group and applicable laws.
- Support in developing compliance monitoring plans on a regular/ random basis, or at the request of the Board of Directors to ensure the compliance with Labor rules & regulations, Policies/ Procedures/ Regulations/ Guidelines for the performance of tasks across all groups/divisions/departments.
- Develop action plans, implement, monitor and evaluate the implementation of compliance monitoring of the responsible field.
- Perform the compliance monitoring together with competent personnel from other departments to evaluate, build and improve the issued internal procedures, regulations, policies, guidelines &legal regulations and actual application across the plants, departments within the Company.
- Develop a Proceedings of violations in the responsible field and conduct training on the compliance monitoring Proceedings to give warnings to the whole system to correct, prevent and draw lessons
- Control, prevent, identify risks, propose and facilitate the improvements of Policies/ Procedures/ Regulations/ Guidelines in the responsible field to improve the operation and business efficiency of Company.
- Make a analytical report on non-conforming points from the compliance assessment results for the responsible field, then propose and carry out improvements of professional procedures and standardize the monitoring regime
- Design a professional process system in relation to the compliance monitoring as required.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- At least 7 years of experience in compliance monitoring/audit/internal audit/security
- University graduate or higher, Majors in Law, Audit, Finance and Security are preferable.
- General knowledge in compliance monitoring
- Understanding and knowledge in the business and production operation system, and project implementation.
- Proficient in English
- Excellent skills of MS office, Powerpoint.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking.
- Good soft skills are an advantage.
Competency and other requirements
- Problem solving
- Effective communication
- Intergrity and trust
- Result oriented/ delivery focus.
***** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.