Senior Process Engineer
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Process optimization
- Process calculation
- Process/product design
- Development project
- Site survey
- Pilot scale/plant trial
Key Role Responsibilities
- Perform development/optimization projects as identified by R&D Lead
- Realisation of improvement initiatives into projects
- Study mass and energy balance of the process and submit for improvement projects
- Provide options with process design calculation for improvement projects
- Provide coaching and supervision to Process Engineers, in conjuction with Lead Process Engineer
- Perform plant trial or pilot-scale trial for development projects according to lab scale trial.
- Operational support on process troubleshooting
- Commissioning and integrity testing of installed development projects
- Liaising with vendor on equipment design and specification
- Maintain detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, calculation and trials
- Manage all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keep all work areas neat and clean, and follow all safety procedures without exception
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Experience in chemical engineering firms or chemical manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of process flow and hydrometallurgical equipment.
- Familiar with PFD, P&IDs and SOP, site procedures
- Experience in pilot scale or plant trial, or working with chemical processes (hydrometallurgy) is an advantage
- Experienced in performing mass/energy balance
- Experience in coaching/leading a group of engineer
- Experience in working in technical development, commissioning/ designing, or in heavy metal processing is appreciated.
- Experience in conducting process optimization and development to improve plant profitability.
- Process design experience at all stages of project delivery, including PFD, P&ID development, equipment specifications and design.
- Experience in digital data analysis
- 8+ years experienced in chemical and mining industry.
Competency and other requirements
- Problem analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Data analysis
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and time management
- Strong reporting and computer skills, fluent in MS package
- Independent and self-initiator, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Team work/team player
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on/Practical, Strong practical approach to resolving problems.
- Analytical and Logic
- Attention to detail
How to register
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.