Senior Supervisor – Permit
Direct and coordinate with relevant departments to perform tasks in the field of licensing/permitting and external relations with State agencies at the central to local levels and with relevant partners to serve the business activities and development of the Company.
- Licensing: Directly participating in licensing, applying for approval of policies and opinions of State agencies; Develop plans and organize the implementation of licensing processes and procedures after being approved; Proactively adjust and update the licensing plan and related approval procedures to achieve the project’s goals.
- External relations: Directly acting as a “bridge”, establishing, maintaining and developing effective relationships with ministries, agencies, partners from central to local levels (including MOIT, MONRE, MOST, MOF, TN PPC and provincial departments). Directly perform the external/corpotare affairs as assigned by the Department Manager.
- Directly prepare dossiers, edit, develop and synthesize reports and documents related to licensing and corporate affairs.
- Mornitor, up date, cary out assessments and report on the guidelines, laws, regulations of State agencies in the area of business of the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the ERD Director and the Division Manager
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- University Degree or above (in law, business management, relations, marketing, communications or related field).
- At least 5+ years experienced in governments relations. Experience in mining, chemical, oil & gas project is preferable
- Good skills of communication & negotiation with local people, local authorities and managing the meetings with stakeholders for the expected results.
- Understand the company vision and MHT business.
- Good communication in English
Competency and other requirements
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- RESULT ORIENTED/ DELIVERY FOCUS
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.