Trade assistant –boilermaker
- Responsible for environmental/housekeeping compliance on the job and workshop
- Assist Trades Boiler maker/Welders to carry out daily fabricating task in the workshop and maintained equipment on processing plant.
- Responsible for ensuring own compliance with attending tool box/safety meetings.
- Assist with the identification of plant and equipment risks and assist with the implementation of appropriate mitigation plans.
- Aware of the daily compliance with company policies and procedures regarding: Work permits, JHA’s and isolations; Work order completion; PPE compliance
- Willing like to assistants and learn from other trade Boiler maker/Welder for further training and promotional opportunities
- Perform other tasks as assignment by directed by the maintenance fabrication supervisor/leading hand.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- 12 years schooling will be benefits
- 1-2 years in a maintenance or plant role in a relevant mining/processing or workshop environment
- Previous experience as a PAP worker at Nui Phao mine site will be benefits
- Ability to use basic hand tools and electrical tools
- Ability to working at height and confine space
Competency and other requirements
- Good health, discipline and teamwork.
***** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.