- Responsible for translation of texts, documents, voice recordings, etc. into the target language as assigned by direct Supervisor.
- Ensure translated content conveys original accurate meaning, grammar and tone as well as meet the deadline required by the direct Supervisor
- Perform the interpretation for the company’s events, meetings, presentations, etc. as assigned by direct Supervisor and render spoken messages accurately, quickly, and clearly.
- Proofread/review translated texts for meaning, tone, grammar, spelling, and punctuation accuracy.
- Report daily, weekly to the direct Supervisor.
- Continually review the personal performance, effectively use the methods, techniques of translation & interpretation, tools, software to improve the quality and effectiveness
- Contribute to development of the team with initiatives, improvements to improve the quality, efficiency of translation.
- Ensure personal honesty and cooperation in all activities to contribute positively to the strong team and growth of the company.
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of construction, mechanical, electrical, commercial contract, financial statements.
- Having experience in working directly with foreigners
- Fluent English in 4 skills (equivalent to IELTS 7.0 or higher)
- Translation & interpretation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Competency in MS application software, computer-assisted translation software including SDL Trados, and willingness to learn new methods, skills.
Competency and other requirements
- Able to work under time pressure;
- High sense of responsibility
- Fundamental appreciation of the meaning of providing services to internal and external stakeholders
- Be task-oriented; Be cooperative and team oriented; Be enthusiastic and self motivated; Be able to work with minimal supervision; Bave excellent interpersonal skills; Maintain the highest commitment to honesty and integrity in all business activities.
***** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.