The Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Process optimization
- Process calculation
- Development project
- Site survey
- Pilot scale/plant trial
- Process/product design
- Perform development/optimization projects as identified by R&D Lead
- Realization of improvement initiatives into projects
- Study mass and energy balance of the process and submit for improvement projects
- Perform plant trial or pilot-scale trial for development projects according to lab scale trial.
- Operational support on process troubleshooting
- Commissioning and integrity testing of installed development projects
- Liaising with vendor on equipment design and specification
- Maintain detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, calculation and trials
- Manage all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keep all work areas neat and clean, and follow all safety procedures without exception
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Experience in chemical engineering firms or chemical manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of process flow and hydrometallurgical equipment.
- Familiar with PFD, P&IDs and SOP, site procedures
- Experience in pilot scale or plant trial, or working with chemical processes (hydrometallurgy) is an advantage.
- Experienced in performing mass/energy balance.
- Experience in working in technical development, commissioning/ designing, or in heavy metal processing is appreciated.
- Experienced in calculation / design chemical equipments
- Experience in digital data analysis
Competency and other requirements
- Problem analysis
- Data analysis
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and time management
- Strong reporting and computer skills, fluent in MS package
- Independent and self-initiator, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Team work/team player
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude
- Analytical and Logic
- Attention to detail
*****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*****
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.