Senior Internal Audit
Be responsible for leading/supporting internal audit reviews as described in the approved internal audit plan to evaluate if the Company’s governance, risk management & internal control processes are: § Operating efficiency and effectively; § Complied with laws and regulations; and § Adequate and operating effectively to ensure reliability over financial reporting.
Develop and execute annual audit plan
- Assist Internal Audit Manager to develop the annual audit plan based on risk-based approach
- Be responsible for assisting Audit Team Leader/Internal Audit Manager in conducting internal audit reviews by developing the audit program, planning for the audit and leading the on-site review and reporting of audit findings and recommendations. He/she is also responsible for conducting follow ups with relevant parties to ensure that recommendations and agreed actions appearing in various internal and external audit reports are implemented in an appropriate manner.
- Be responsible for conducting individual testing procedures, documenting the working papers, audit findings & recommendations, discussing with audit clients and the requirements of Board of Directors, Management
Report audit results and issues
- Assist Internal Audit Manager to prepare periodic and ad-hoc internal audit reports to Board of Directors, Audit Committees and Management.
- Report significant issues on governance, compliance, risk, and controls affecting the
organizations including resolution and/or improvements on the situations when they
arise to Internal Audit Director
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in the establishment of Internal Audit framework, including IA manual and other relevant standards in conducting the internal audit work. Keep abreast of best practice and latest standards on audit and control
- Act as a consultant to general staff on governance, compliance, risk and control matters
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in preparing the adequate and efficient annual operating budget for IA function and monitoring the actual operation within the approved budget.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in training of staff and maintain oneself with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience, and professional certifications and to meet the requirements of this position
We are looking for qualified and driven individuals who have:
Experience, skill, knowledge
- University qualification in auditing/accounting /economics/business administration is required. Professional internal audit & accounting qualifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, ACCA) is an advantage.
- Foreign language: proficiency in English
- Computer: proficiency in office applications
- Minimum 3 years working experience in internal audit/external audit/risk & control management
- Experience working with professional accounting/auditing firm, in mining/extractive industry is an advantage
- Understanding and practical skills of internal audit principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of risks, control principles and concepts
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Data analytics skill
Competency and other requirements
- Good analytical skill
- Able to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Process oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Good time management
- Comfortable to initiate changes.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to present and explain concepts through various media (e.g presentation, memos, discussion)
How to apply
Please send us your resume via [email protected] and our Human Resources Team will contact you within 7 days.